Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Beautiful Day

I could not have asked for a more beautiful day here in Wyoming. The temperature was perfect and the sun was out all day. First thing I did this morning was go outside to play with Lily. I can't wait to spend more mornings and evenings out there with her.
I'm finally getting around to posting photos of the bags I've made. The lavender bag is for my mother. The pink one is the first of that style I made and has a few minor flaws I was able to fix in the lavender one. I'm very pleased at how they turned out. I'm not sure if I've got the strap to long though but I think that if a person is a bit taller such as my mother then it would be the perfect length. This bag is the perfect size to carry a book in. I often carry it to church with my Bible in it.
The last photo is one I took of Lily this morning. If you look closely at her paw, it is a little yellow. Yesterday I was finishing painting my bedroom and she decided she had to come help me. Needless to say my carpets got a good shampooing yesterday to. HA!



Lily just wanted to spend time with me. I thought I had the door shut but it wasn't latched. Of course she couldn't come in and just be good, she had to run right into my paint....and back out of it onto the carpet. She can be so naughty sometimes. :)

No comments: