Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday

Emma turns seven months today. She is standing on her own and I think she would just like to skip the crawling stage and go right to walking.


Lily and Daisy fight over my lap....ha. I just think they have the prettiest teeth.


These are my two crazy dogs. I just love them so much! They always want to be the center of attention but are learning that they have to share with Emma. Oh, when I say that I don't mean they have to share their toys, food etc. but our laps! ha!


I'm not sure I spoil Daisy and Lily enough. It's wonderful to walk in the house from being gone and the noises that come out of them...they get so excited to see us!


Yesterday Lily and Daisy were outside playing for quite a while. I went to let them in and Daisy was no where to be found. I went out the front because I knew she would come to me when called....and what do you think I saw? Two little boys walking down the road with this snowball just walking along beside them.
She just has to be where all the action is. I still am not sure how she managed to get out. She must have squeezed under the fence someplace.

Did I mention that Emma was seven months today. Her hair gets more curly and long everyday.
Isn't she a doll....reminds me of our Sasha dolls we used to play with when we were little.

2 comments:

Sarah Tressia said...

She is a doll! You have the prettiest little girl ever!

ramona said...

I am so glad you have an accommodating lap. And take the time for all.