Monday, December 27, 2010

James and Emma's Time Together...Last Week

James took Emma to Home Depot during the day. 
He came home and brought her in the house with a ring pop in her mouth.
She was a sticky mess but seemed to be enjoying it.
I had to remind James that I love candy so the next time he should really bring me home one to.
I don't think I've ever even had a ring pop.
How sad.
My hands always seem to pick up Pop Rocks at the store if I buy candy.  I love, love, love how they pop in my mouth & so tasty to.
If he is buying her candy now what is he going to get her in a couple years???  
A Dairy Queen perhaps!
That would be AWESOME!!!  I love ice cream...especially vanilla cones dipped in chocolate.
Emma and I could have ice cream every day!  


After she was done getting sticky it was time for a bath.


After we got her cleaned up she and James had more fun.
She loves hanging upside down.




1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

Theresa, this post is so funny...I think it is great! I will bring Hemp Milk ice cream, so you can eat yours. :)