Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Shadow Box

I was delighted when James hung my new shadow box this weekend. I spent two nights getting out all my miniature stuff and arranging it on the shelves. As I was unwrapping all of it, Lily got to hear lots of stories of where everything came from. We had a good time and got to remember lots of memories. The clown on the top shelf was a Christmas gift from my Grandma and Grandpa Foley. There are a few things that my oldest sister and her husband brought me from their travels in England and Scotland. My mom and dad brought me home the pelican from one of their many trips to Florida. Jenn and mom have gotten me lots of dogs through the years as I have a huge dog collection that my great-aunt started for me when I was little. My family loves our little miniatures! They are so much fun.


No comments: