Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentine's Day is near just in case you weren't aware or haven't been to the stores to check out the cool stuff they have for this romantic holiday. I've decided that Valentine's Day is my day! James doesn't have to get me a thing because I'm just buying myself whatever I find fancy. We headed to Target in Rapid City Saturday (140 miles away but well worth the trip) and our first stop was Target. It's hard to live so far from Target but I save a lot of money by not having it so near. My favorite purchase of the day were these two adorable mugs with an owl and bird perched on the handle. They are so cheerful and if you know anything about the family I come from, we love "cheerful". This week I've been busy crocheting hearts that my sister Jenn requested. I'm in the process of making as many as I can for friends and relatives! Thanks for the pattern Jenn! I love it!










No comments: