Monday, April 20, 2009

Finished Projects

I'm happy to say that I'm able to cross two things off my "to do" list. I have had my eyes on these curtains at Wal-Mart all winter long just waiting for them to go on sale. They finally went on clearance but only had the bottoms left. I ended up making the top from two of the bottoms and had to hem the lower cafe curtains as they were to long. I really do not like sewing. Some people find it so relaxing but I just find it irritating and really don't have the patience. But I did it! Aren't you proud? Now I can't say that I did them the "correct" way but they look good, so does it matter? :)
On another note, I'm posting a picture of my complete closet. It looks so fresh and organized! I'm very happy with it. Not bad for only spending $120.00 on it.


No comments: