Friday, April 17, 2009

Mocha Muffins

I've been working on my baking skills lately. This is the third batch of muffins I've made the past three weeks. I think they turned out looking great and tasting awesome! I've also been trying out plenty of new recipes. It really gets dull and boring making the same things all the time. http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,174,147169-239207,00.html
This is the recipe for the muffins that I used. In other news, James got our closet all done so I've spent the day organizing and putting everything away. I have to tell you though, that I didn't get rid of much. Who else out there has clothes in just about every size possible? So, I did my best to organize by size. Knowing me I'll be a different size every year so I may as well keep everything that still looks good and not worn.

No comments: