Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday


Today I made these heavenly french breakfast puffs. They are so yummy! My sister told me I had to try them as they are close to the greasy donuts we used to get at the apple orchard in
Michigan. You can find the recipe at this site.


I'm working on table top quilts. I'm going to see how many I can get done by Christmas. The lower one is the first one I did with help from my mom doing the border for me. :) The second one looks so much better. I love them! They are so easy and fast to put together.



My mom and dad were here in September. They did a little decorating and mom did tons of sewing. Here are some pictures of what she did to my back bedroom. I call it my cozy little haven to go to when James is sleeping during the days.


She finally figured out what to do with all the Mary Engelbreit pictures from my calenders I've been holding onto for many years. They bought cork boards, dad stapled some material on it and mom rearranged the pictures just so and glued them on. For a final touch she glued a boarder around the edge. Aren't they just the cutest?



I couldn't have a post without a photo of the dogs! Yes, they both need to have haircuts. :) I sure am glad I have these two rascals! :)

No comments: