Monday, November 2, 2009

Cranking out the Projects

I'm really working on getting all Christmas projects done. That is sort of hard when I keep coming up with more to make like this little Mary Jane baby bootie. It's so cute. To bad I didn't write the directions down as I was going along but I still think it could be better.





I finally figured out how to crochet flowers. I won't tell you how many hours I spent trying to figure out the directions from a book. Even after I had them figured out the directions still did not make sense at all. Whoever writes instructions either do not crochet or they do not proof read.

Just a couple of hats I made. These were before I figured out how to do the flowers so I made them a bit different.



Lily and Daisy love it when James is home because they both just love to curl up on his legs while he reads.


1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

Theresa- you crochet such lovely items!