Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Faces of Emma

Emma's hair is so curly after her bath. She had her four month check up yesterday and weighs 12 lbs 12 oz and is 23 1/2 " long. We had some good laughs at the doctors yesterday as she has quite the personality. I was holding her down for her shot thinking she would really try to fight and start to scream her head off. The nurse gave her the shot and I didn't even realize. Emma just was looking around the room. She didn't even make a sound. My mother informed me that I was a cry baby...thanks mom! :) By the way, I still want to cry when I get shots but figured as long as I don't cry when she gets them I'm doing okay.


This is one of the funniest faces she makes. It really makes me laugh!





She is getting stronger and is able to hold her head up longer every day.


No comments: