Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Emma's first Pigtails

Emma says "Please do something with my hair!"


Emma loves having pigtails! Or at least I think she does...since she doesn't really get a say. ha! She didn't even cry when I put them in. :)




This afternoon I ordered Emma a beautiful doll. I found this website about a year ago and have wanted to order one since.
You can check out their dolls at
www.babybeblesseddolls.com
Her name and a special verse will be written on the doll. I wanted her to have something in the future that was special and that had a Bible verse to always remind her of Gods unconditional love. I also want her to memorize as much scripture as she can and once she can read she will still be playing with this doll. This is a wonderful organization and I just love the things they are involved in.
The verse that will be on her doll is -

"The Lord your God is with you,
He is mighty to save,
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17

It was very hard to decide on the Bible verse. She will have many questions in the future as do all children. No matter what the answers to those questions are she will always know that she is her
"Father's" daughter and He rejoices in her and will never leave her! This verse will remind her of that.



No comments: