Sunday, January 10, 2010

Our Sunday Morning


Every Sunday morning Emma gets a bath before church. She still isn't to sure about the water so I decided to sing her a fun song. I've found as long as I'm singing to her she is content. Since she is in water and I hope one day she loves, loves, loves to swim I sing her this Doris Day song...
"the deep blue sea, the deep blue sea
there's a lot to see
in the deep blue sea
the sailfish sail and the blow fish blow
the hermit crab he lives alone
you can't even get him on the telephone
the halibuts eyes turn up and in
he don't know where he's going but he knows where he's been
the deep blue sea, the deep blue see
there's a lot to see in the deep blue sea
the glass bottom boat
you will agree
can show you the magic of the deep blue sea"

If you've never seen "The Glass Bottom Boat" it is hilarious!


"I'm happy now that I'm getting warmed up"



Emma is happy and already for church. :) She loves being squeaky clean.


She is asleep when we get to church but wakes up when we've been there for about 15 minutes. She is doing pretty well sitting for a few minutes before getting fussy. When we get home she is ready to stretch and play for a few minutes and then take a nice nap.





No comments: