Sunday, January 31, 2010

Our Weekend

We have had an enjoyable weekend. Yesterday James had some drywall work to do at our friend's home so Emma and I tagged along to hang out with Mrs. H. We drank diet coke and made the guys dinner...well, Mrs. H made dinner while I sat and chit chatted with her. It was the best meal I've had in a long time. She made us fried chicken, gluten free pasta with garlic and butter, and vegetables cooked in butter...it was so good I told her we'd be over every night for dinner! ha. They are such a sweet couple to James, Emma and me and sure do treat us good.
Today James got up to go to the 8:00 am service at church. Anyone that knows me knows that I don't do very well early in the morning so he went without us. When he came home he was exhausted so I'm sure next week we go back to the 10:45 service...thank goodness. The only time I get out of bed that early is to go shopping. ha! Today I spent time in the kitchen making James granola bars and chocolate chip muffins for the week. YUMMY! I've also been sewing and finishing up some crocheting projects. James put a shelf up for me today...pictures to come tomorrow.


Mr. H got out this dog that laughs and rolls at the same time for Emma to watch. It was great. Video of this will be posted tomorrow. :)


Emma wasn't to sure what to think of this laughing dog but it sure kept her attention for quite a while.



Emma in her pajamas after a fun and long day.

1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

I'm glad you had such a nice weekend!