Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Just Random Thoughts


Daisy and Lily are the sweetest two little dogs. The other night I found a picture in a magazine of a cute little puppy. I took it to James and informed him that I think we needed a third dog. Let me just say he only gave me a look and the word "no" or "don't you think you have enough dogs" ever came out of his mouth...like he would tell me "no" in the first place. He did however ask me if I knew what kind of dog it was that was in the picture. ha!
Daisy needs her bangs trimmed because I can no longer see her pretty little eyes. As soon as I put Emma down for a nap these two jump right on my lap for snuggles.

A couple of my wonderful girlfriends threw me a marvelous church shower on Saturday (more pictures to come). I just had to put this one up to give you a laugh! Theresa needs some fashion help. I do not like to see people with their pant legs past their shoes so that they are dragging through the mud, rain or on the ground period. I think its gross. BUT..please, please, I really need to remind myself that once I get inside to roll the pant legs down and I know I forget to do this all the time. I can only be thankful that I have on dark brown socks and not white. Lets not even discuss the terrors of the rest of my outfit.


This little girl has the cutest outfits. Look at the little dog on her shirt...it's to cute! She thinks she is a dog....lately when she sees Lily and Daisy she loves sticking out her tongue to give them kisses.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Cute outfits and I can't believe all that hair! Beautiful!