Sunday, February 28, 2010

Last Week

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from last week.


Emma and her friend Dudley....no, we didn't get another dog. This is my friend Ami's big furry ball of love! He is such a nice dog and Emma had a great time pulling at his face and getting close. :)


Emma, James and Daisy one evening after James got home from work.




Emma just being happy. Emma turned 6 months old last Sunday. She had her 6 month checkup last week and weighs 14 lbs 11 oz. We were there for over an hour...I think the nurse, receptionist and doctor just like to keep us there so they can love on Emma. The nurse said "I just want your baby" when I told her she could adopt and get a cute baby like Emma. ha! It was cute! Emma got two shots and hardly made a peep...I was ready for the screaming but it never happened.


Emma and Lily sure do keep me on my toes.
Lily loves giving Emma kisses and Emma loves pulling on Lily's hair.



Emma had solids for the first time this week. We have been giving her a half avocado every evening. She seems to like it....at least I think so since she is eating it. I fed her the first night but James did the second night. This is James feeding her in the above photo. He is better at letting her help...ha...I prefer not to have any mess when I feed her. :)




One of Daisy's favorite spots is Jame's legs.


And what is Lily doing in Emma's play pen you ask???? Sometimes Lily just won't get out of her face she just loves her so much. I finally got tired of it. I didn't want to put Lily in her crate because it is in the back room and I want her to be with us...so I plopped her in the pack-n-play. She is pretty content in it.


We went and had coffee with Mrs. H one day. She took this photo of Emma and me for my mom.



Emma did a little bit of crawling this week. I really think she would just like to skip crawling altogether and go to walking. ha!

Emma sends a smile and kiss to all her family and friends!!!

1 comment:

ramona said...

I love avocados. It has only been the last couple years that I have enjoyed them on a regular basis. Sarah wondered if you buy them frozen?
Give Emma a hug and kiss for me.