Saturday, February 20, 2010

My New Steamer


My new steamer came yesterday that I ordered last week. I was so thrilled to get it hoping that it would make my bathroom easier to clean. Well, I'm proud to say that today my shower and shower glass doors look just as clean as the day we moved in. Now this is not to say that I still didn't have to use a little elbow grease....as I most certainly did but this made the job oh so much easier. I hate cleaning shower doors and never seem to be able to get them clean. With some vinegar, baking soda and this, my shower looks 100 percent better. I can't wait until next week when I clean the inside of my stove and my furniture! I'm ready to get my spring cleaning going here and this will make the tasks not so exhausting...I don't have enough energy without the right equipment anymore. :)

1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

Bring this to Michigan with you - maybe that will motivate me to clean more! -Just kidding!