Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Our Day


This morning Emma woke up and she decided all of a sudden that she would rather play with Lily and Daisy's ball then her own toys. Well, that didn't last long since I took it away from her and told her to play with her own toys. In the photo below she is playing with one of my baby toys. I love it and when it shakes it sounds just like a wind chime.


Then James took us for a walk. It was a beautiful day. The air was nice and crisp and we had a beautiful view of the mountains. They are behind James in the picture but don't turn out very visible in pictures.


After our walk we came home. Emma was tired after playing all morning so I put her down for a nap. After a while I went in to take her picture. This is how she falls asleep lately. I'm not sure how she can be comfortable. Ha! After I looked at the picture I realized she was in a puddle (look at the wet sheet). Oh, I was disgusted. I've never had such a leaky diaper and she hadn't had it on for very long. I haven't even had a real leak with my cloth diapers. I won't tell you the brand but it's not a Wal-Mart or Target diaper. It's one of the more expensive kind.

So I woke her up from her nap, took the sheets off and gave her a nice bath. Well, I won't be putting her in those diapers to much anymore. ha!
We got nice and clean and headed for church.

And that has been our day. Now we are home and Emma is zonked out for the night and Lily and Daisy have taken over my lap. :)
By the way....if your dogs are smart they'll find a way through the gate and into a dirty diaper which can be a lot of fun to come home to. ha! I know it sounds gross but that is just life around here so we just take it as it comes and deal. I've now learned to take the dirty diapers right to the garbage outside.


No comments: