Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Weekend

What do you do when you become suddenly ill but still have to take care of a little one, two dogs and a husband that is more ill then you.....crochet! :) That's right....while it was hard to move around yesterday I had to stay up so that Emma and the dogs could have some playtime. I watched them while I sat on the couch and crocheted some hats with flowers. If my house was going to be dirty (oh, and it was) I thought at least I was doing something productive. These hats turned out so adorable. Make sure you come back to my blog on St.Patrick's Day to see what other special things I've been crocheting.


I have been practicing doing different edges for the bottoms of the hats.



Emma loves wearing her new hat I made for her. It has a fresh spring look to it with soft pinks and whites. Tonight she and I headed to church to watch a presentation....it was nice to get out of the house for a while. She did really good until about the last twenty minutes at which point she started to scream. Little girls sure can be loud. ha!


Emma makes some of the best faces and sounds these days.


She loves to be wherever I am....and the dogs love to be wherever she is.

No comments: