Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just Pictures


I didn't want to go to long without posting some pictures for people. Today when I went to get Emma up from her nap she was standing in the crib waiting for me. She is crawling and trying to climb now. It is a lot of fun to watch her grow. We have been to Mrs. C's this past week but I forgot to take pictures for everyone. While we were there we went on a long hike and ate lots of good food! She made us jalepeno poppers and fried cheese sticks. If you've never had those poppers you have got to try them! Mrs. C also got a good laugh out of me when the stroller that her youngest one and Emma was in started to roll away on me...guess I better learn to put the brake on when I look away.ha! I think Mrs. C may make a farm girl out of me yet. :) Or at least I dream more and more every time I go out there of becoming one.


I think Emma likes books. Every time I change her diaper she crawls to where her special books are and picks one out for me to read to her. We have been reading a lot these days.

1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

I'm glad Emma likes books!