Sunday, April 11, 2010

Retro & Slightly Used

Yesterday I pulled out a bunch of "new" toys for Emma that she is old enough to play with now. I love having stuff stored to just pull out...no need to go to the store to buy new toys when so many people have saved things for us. Emma is having a great time checking out all the new things I brought out for her.


I had lots of blocks and shapes for her. We've been building things with the blocks but every time I get something built she likes to knock it down. The building blocks were my nieces and nephews and do you know how old the shapes are??? Oh, I'd say maybe 40+ years!




This was mine when I was little. I'm sure that my two older sisters played with it to. Emma loves it! I couldn't even get her to look up at me for a picture. She sure is having a blast with it.




God is good!

No comments: