Monday, May 10, 2010

Rainy Day Monday

It has been such a rainy Monday. Praise the Lord that He made yesterday beautiful so that today was not to terrible to get through. Sometimes when it rains to much the blues set in. We took a nice nap this afternoon and it was so relaxing to listen to the rain pitter patter on the roof. It reminded me of being back home where it rains more often. It also reminded me of fall weather and I thought to myself "I better get thinking about Christmas." Wrong time of the year!
Everyone back home always wants to know what I'm reading and listening to. I figured since it was a rainy day here it was a great day to do some reading and music listening while I made James meatballs and rice. By the way, Mrs. C has the best meatball recipe that she shared with me. I'll have to do a post at a later date with that recipe.
Emma and I are listening to Michael Buble today.


I'm currently reading this book which I'm really enjoying. I always can't wait to pick up where I left off. I could easily sit up all night reading this through. It leaves you wanting to know more but does not leave me with any creepy feelings. I do not like creepy books. :)

1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

I read "The Woman in White" quite some time ago as well as a couple other Wilkie Collins books. I remember reading quickly to get to the end. They are a little suspenseful for me. :) We have Micheal Buble's Christmas cd, but I haven't bought any of his other ones. I've been working on hats for Christmas gifts. It will be that time of year soon. :)