Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Shopping Day

James asked me what I would like for Mother's Day. I told him I would really enjoy having a morning to go shopping while he takes care of Emma. Since my choices of stores here are very limited and I don't really love to shop all that much I knew it wouldn't take me to long. I found several pair of jeans, a couple of capri pants and some bermuda shorts. My favorite place to go is Maurices.
Here are a couple things I found.

Plaid top- so me and it really is darling.


On my way out of the store I noticed this picture and thought to myself "that is a really cute little dress" so I took it up to the register and just bought it without trying it on. I was tired of trying things on at that point. I brought it home and tried it on for James and he thinks it is just darling.
My niece would be proud of me because I also bought a couple of necklaces to go with my outfits.

I also want to add that this season every thing in Maurices is 100 percent cotton. Nothing has the spandex in it so I had to go two sizes up from the size I was in last year. At first I came out of the dressing room a bit shocked and then the sales lady told me that....whew, it threw me into a panic. I knew I had gained a little weight but when I couldn't get into the size larger from what I was in last year even over my thighs I got a little distraught. ha!
I also found some great jeans at K-mart that were on sale. I bought two of the exact kind so I would not have to try jeans on for a while. Who likes trying on jeans? Yuck!

1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

The shirt and dress are darling!