Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Visit With Sarah and Ramona

We have been able to visit with so many people this week. These are photos of our visit with Sarah and Ramona. We love them so much! They make me the best lunch, serve me wonderful tea and make yummy desserts that water in my mouth. Who knew that sea salt could taste so wonderful with chocolate?
Sarah made the dress and hat that Emma is wearing. She also made me a lovely bag.
Oh how I miss having tea with them on a regular basis.
They tell me interesting, educational and fun books to read.
We have interesting conversations about all my crazy questions regarding the Bible.
They give me perspective.
They keep me grounded...I'm kind of flighty sometimes.

We write a lot of letters back and forth....hand written letters. Do you know how fun it is to get a hand written letter in the mail? It does not happen these days very often. Something about e-mail I guess. ha!

Thanks for the great time Sarah and Ramona!




1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

Thanks for the kind words Theresa! We love to have you visit and send us snail mail. I will send a letter soon.