Tuesday, November 2, 2010

October into November

Sweet Emma had a fabulous October & now she is gearing up for Thanksgiving & Christmas.  I have lots planned for her such as eating lots of mashed potatoes,  making Christmas cookies & ripping open some presents from Santa.  :)  
I don't have much time to blog lately.  I have a lot of crocheting projects to complete by the end of the month but I'll try to keep posting pictures at least otherwise I know I'll get some phone calls.  

Emma has had a slight cold & cough so she has been hanging out on grandma's blanket.  She & Lily love this blanket that grandma C. made in the 1970's....or was it the 60's.  Well, it was a while ago.  ha!
She can climb up on the couch by herself now.  She is learning that furniture is not to be climbed on.

I just can't get enough of her curls!  Last month James started filling up our big bath tub to give her baths in.  She is loving it!  She splashes, slides back & forth, and sticks her face in the water to lick.  It's quite funny. 

1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

I will eat lots of mashed potatoes with you!