Monday, November 29, 2010

Our Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving at home.  
I now understand why people who host Thanksgiving need at least two ovens.  It sure would be a lot easier.
I was grateful that I had made a practice turkey about a month ago so I knew just what I was doing & wouldn't forget to take anything out like I did with the practice one.  ha!  Don't worry.  I got everything out of the practice one...I just had to take the turkey back out of the cooking bag. 
Sarah made two gluten free pies and gluten free biscuits.  They were so yummy!
Thanks Sarah for all your help in the kitchen!  It made the day so special for us.
We also loved having Mr. and Mrs. H over.  It's always hard to be away from family back home during the Holiday season but helps when you have great friends to share the days with.

Sarah left on Saturday for home.  I'm hoping she can head back next year around this time.  What a great tradition that would be for us.
Lily, Daisy and Emma sure have been missing her.  They got a lot of extra hugs while she was here.
Mr. and Mrs. H.  Mrs. H eats gluten free to so it was just perfect to have them over also.
They are pretty good to Emma and the dogs to.   
 My sweethearts that spend each and every day with me.  They keep me going.
 

Lily & Daisy were pretty tuckered out by the end of the day.  All the attention is a lot of work for them.  ha!
It was a great day with lots of memories made!

1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

a great tradition- will try to make it happen again!