Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pictures & A Beret

I decided I better get some more pictures up of Emma before someone calls & tells me I need to update my blog. ha!

Here is a beret I made for my niece.  Of course it is a little to big on Emma.  I think I'll have to make one for her though because they are just so cute.
I'm hoping I don't spoil the surprise for my niece by putting this up.


Here is a shot of the back of the beret. 


Sarah is still here & is staying until after Thanksgiving.  We've been watching lots of Christmas & old movies.  We've also been watching some Hallmark movies...those only make us tear up a little. ha!
I told Sarah I don't think I've ever eaten so well as I have since she has been here.  We have had lots of squash, sweet potatoes, green beans & rice.  
Oh, we've had chocolate to but she keeps informing me that chocolate is good for you...I don't argue about that one! :)



1 comment:

ramona said...

Emma is a beautiful model for your projects.