Saturday, March 5, 2011

Catching Up

Here are some projects that have been keeping me to busy to blog.  :) 

 I have been crocheting lovely little granny squares to make a cute afghan for my living area.  I've noticed that a lot of the blankets I have around are just plain ugly.  I don't need to have ugly blankets when I can make such cute ones. 
 Okay, I have to keep the so called ugly ones around because they sure do keep me warm in the winter.

I have made a couple more hats.  I sent this one out to my niece last week.  The style is a bit different but hopefully she'll like it.  



We got two awesome packages from special friends  in the mail last month around Valentines Day.  They were packed with hand made goodies from sweet girls, chocolates, candy, note cards, socks,  pajamas and a cute little outfit for Emma.   We were thrilled...especially with the chocolates and candy!  Yummy!


Emma had her 18 month check up last week.  She weighs just over 21 pounds and is my little sweetheart.  She sat politely on my lap during the appointment.  She is very serious when we are out and about trying to take everything in. 


2 comments:

Sarah Tressia said...

She is a sweetheart! She must get it from you! Your granny squares are cute...looking forward to seeing your finished blanket!

ramona said...

Emma is a beautiful model. Have fun sewing ALL those squares.