Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What Makes Me Smile


These things warm up my heart!

I finally bought Ree Drummond's cookbook!  I'm loving it!
If you haven't checked out her blog check it out here.

You'll find the recipe for these wonderful cinnamon rolls in her cookbook!  They really are the best I've ever had.  It was hard to stop eating them.  I will NOT  be making these every week.  I would gain 100 pounds if I did.

I was so lucky to come across this Cath Kidston mug at Barnes & Nobles.
You can look at her items here.
Drinking my tea from this lovely mug makes me feel special.

Emma and I have been listening to this 3 CD collection of Doris Day every morning.
We love to sing and dance along to the lovely voice of Doris.  



Marlo Thomas plays Ann Marie in That Girl.  She is giddy, funny, sweet and gets into little pickles just like Lucy Ricardo.  I love her best friend and next door neighbor, Judy, who is beautiful and just as funny!  I've watched the 30 some episodes of season one through probably thirty times.  I think it's time to purchase season two.  If you want to laugh, watch it!  It's great!


I'm loving this afghan I'm making with stripes.  It's just so cute.  I work on it when I get a spare moment which isn't very often.  It's slowly getting larger.  Bright, colorful stripes are so cheerful don't ya think?





I'm loving my sweet dogs!  They give me lots of snuggles and are just so sweet!  Emma and I adore them.




Of course, what makes me most giddy is our sweet Emma!  She is such a blessing!





2 comments:

Paige said...

She is really thinning out. My Em's not quite there yet. Looking forward to meeting her in MI this summer. Planning to make the trip.

Sarah Tressia said...

♥ my matching mug
♥ the blanket
♥♥ you, Emma and your puppies
my mom says you need to send cinnamon rolls home for her when I come out. :)