Monday, November 21, 2011

November 2011 So Far


It has been pretty busy around here.  James was so thoughtful and took Emma and I out of town for a night this week to do some shopping.  It is rare for us to head out and stay in a hotel for a night.  James works a lot and I just love being home.  Plus, I don't like being around a lot of people or traffic.
This was our sweethearts only nap  during our little trip.  Just like her mama, she is always afraid she is going to miss something exciting.
She managed really well except for getting sick once in the car.  


Emma and James enjoying their "down" time in the hotel.  


Emma loves her morning coffee.  No, it wasn't really coffee.  She prefers juice.  :)


I've decided that worrying about traffic when traveling around here is quite silly as you can see from the picture. 


Lily & Daisy are always so glad when we get home.  They love lots of snuggles.  


I have been working on numerous project.  This is my first sewing project.  It was simple and easy and I only had to rip out the neck a few times before I finally figured it out.  :)


I'm working on painting my little trees with milk paint for my gnome village.



Of course I always have some crocheting going on.  A sweet pillow I made for my niece.  I think she'll love it.

1 comment:

The Antonich's said...

this post brought back memories of how jealous i was of your billings trip :) but i love your comment about the traffic!!!! lol. What hotel did you stay at? We are going this saturday...