Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Few Christmas Pictures

We made almond joy balls the day before Christmas.  My grandma used to make them and they are oh so yummy!  Emma sat on the floor and worked on crushing the almonds.  She had a great time doing it.
Notice her hat and headband?  Yes, she has to have both of them on and wears them all day.

 Emma's favorite spot is right next to James when he is home.  If she isn't sitting with him in his chair she pulls him in her bedroom to play.

 People are worried that I have forgotten about Lily and Daisy.
Have no fear.
They are still here & they still get very, very spoiled.
They both loved dressing up as reindeer.  Well, Lily could have cared less but Daisy was a nervous wreck the whole time she had the costume on.

Daisy

  Lily

Emma's new little bike.  She loves the little basket in the back to put all her stuff in.  I'm thinking I'll need to make one for the front so she can haul more stuff around.



My mom made her these awesome gloves.  After she opened them, she wanted to open everything with them on.  It was a bit challenging for her.  :)



 My sweetie and I. 

1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

looks like a lovely Christmas