Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hairstyles, Friends, A Smoothie Recipe and Pictures

I have been practicing different hairstyles on  Emma.
She is such a trooper and sits still pretty well for me.  I think it has helped that I have brushed her hair since she came home to us and she sits in church with us.  It's been a lot of work getting her through church service but it seems to be getting easier.   There is another mama in church who is training her child to sit with them during service.  Last week her almost two year old was getting pretty fussy.  I just told her to hang in there!  It will pay off.  ;) 

Emma's Saint Patrick's Day hair.


French Twists



Emma and I went shopping last week with a friend and her little boy.   We are neighbors so I'm sure these two will have lots of play time together.




I'm loving smoothies right now.  I've been making pineapple/mango smoothies.  What better way is there to use up a box of yummy mangos!



Smoothie Recipe
Pineapple
Mango
Coconut Oil
Orange Juice

I never measure my ingredients...just dump them in together and mix.  :)

Here are just a few recent pictures of sweet Emma for your entertainment.  :)




1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

Looks like lots of fun and a yummy smoothie! Cute pictures of sweet Emma!