Thursday, November 1, 2012

Emma In The Kitchen With Mama

Emma loves to be in the kitchen helping me.  She unloads the dishwasher for me every day.   What she can't reach to put away she puts on the counter.  

Last week we started our holiday baking.  We make as many cookies as we can to freeze.  It's great to  have something to just pull out of the freezer to serve or to take with us to wherever we may go. 
 Emma helps with the sprinkles.


After all her work she had to have a cookie.  She decided that she didn't have enough sprinkles on it.  Her cookie got hidden.  :)


Emma's favorite thing to eat for breakfast are eggs.  She insists on helping so I've started letting her crack the eggs.  I do try to get the shells out after.  



I let her stir them a little before she gets down. 


Here is a cozy picture of Peter.  

1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

What a great mommy and great little helper! love the pictures!