Thursday, February 7, 2013

Catching Up

















I really do not know where the month of January went.  It flew by.  Not that I mind to much.  I look forward to the longer days.  We have been busy crafting, playing and taking lots of naps with lots of snuggles.   Peter had outpatient surgery last week and did great.  His recovery is going smoothly and he is healing up well.  Praise the Lord he was able to rest peacefully after.

My sister made me some lovely mitten garland for the winter months.  It is so cute!  They are made out of paper.  We are really into the garland around here.  It makes my home feel so cozy.
Even though I miss all the trees back home, I do enjoy the sunrises and sunsets we get here. 

2 comments:

Sarah Tressia said...

thanks for the update! love seeing pictures of your little ones!!

Kat said...

Emma and Peter are so cute . The smiles seem bigger every time I see pictures of your little ones.Love Kathryn