Tuesday, February 19, 2013

These Days










We spend the majority of our days at home right now especially with it being so cold and snowy out.
I get asked a lot if I'm able to get out.  I plan my trips out and about so that I can do everything at once and not leave the house again until it is necessary.   I prefer to stay home and snuggle my babies,  cook and keep  my house somewhat tidy.   So many have told me to enjoy my time with my little ones because it goes by fast.  Please trust me when I tell you that I am enjoying every moment.  Having a nieces and nephews that are almost 17, 15 and younger I have seen first hand how moments fly right by.  Soon, my babies will be having their own babies so yes, yes,  yes...I will just stay home and snuggle and enjoy even the moments of fit throwing, high pitched screams, cries, runny noses and all their other little things they do just like I used to do to my mother that drove her crazy at times.  ha! 
Because people like to know what I'm making in the kitchen I thought that I would share that yesterday I made turkey tetrazzini  and turkey crock pot chili that I found off of my lovely cousin's recipe blog.  You can find her fabulous recipes here.  I have found some amazing recipes from her blog.
This morning I'm making peanut butter cookies and rolls later.  The house smells wonderful! 

No comments: