Monday, March 23, 2009

Blizzard anyone?

We had a beautiful weekend here in Wyoming. I had my doors open all weekend until 8:30 last night. Lily was loving being able to go in and out of her doggy door whenever she felt like it. This morning we woke up to a spring blizzard. These photos of it aren't very good as I'm not going to try to step outside into the 10 foot snowdrift that is up against our side door. At least you can see somewhat now. Earlier we couldn't see five feet in front of our window. Hope everyone else in enjoying some sun.....somewhere...all you Florida people out there! See what you are missing!


James was stuck at home today. He'll have to dig us out later tommorrow.

My mom made these mittens for me. She sent them to me a few weeks ago and she was so worried I wouldn't get the chance to wear them this year.


No comments: