Friday, April 10, 2009

A Package for Aunt Theresa

My sister sent me a package a couple weeks ago. I was able to pick it up at the post office after waiting a week for a blizzard to end. I was so excited to go get it and had waited so long! I picked it up just in time as the next day another blizzard came in. My sister and her kids spoil me. I have been busy sewing kitchen curtains, painting and other various projects around the house. My house is a mess right now. I'm currently having to pull everything out of our closet so that we can put new shelving in. What is in there now collapsed in November...guess it was time to spend the money so that I would have someplace to put my clothes besides the floor ! Ha ! I'll have to post photos of my projects soon!

They always include peanut butter pretzels from Trader Joes. I could live off these things and they only last about two days before I have them eaten up. Now I'm working on eating up the granola she sent me. She makes the best homemade granola in the world!

Some of the things that they included in the package. There was a lot for my kitchen and I love the cleaning gloves that are so pretty! She got those at my favorite store, Target.

She is good at stuffing the box full! A lot of it was wrapped in green tissue paper so I would have fun opening it. What a good time it came while I was stuck inside for so long.

My box before I took it all out. I love the articles and magazines she sends.



No comments: