Saturday, April 11, 2009

A New Closet

Today James started putting together our new closet. I'm very excited to go through all my stuff and get organized. It's not the most fancy of closet but I think it will work perfectly for us....after all, it's only a place to store our clothes.


I just thought I would put some photos up of the piles I've got around the house of all the things that go in my closet. For those of you that have piles around your house, these will make you feel really good! It is a mess but I guess sometimes it has to get messier before the end of a project like this.

My dad used to always tell me to get my clothes picked up off the floor but I don't have to worry about that anymore now that I have my own house! :)


I'm going to have to go through my tubs and see what fits and what doesn't. Maybe do a little cleaning and sorting out.











No comments: