Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just For You!

This cute little lady got an A+ on her history test
Who, oh who could she be
She's so smart
Where did she get it
Oh MY
I know where it's from,
She's Related to ME!


My niece informed me the other evening that I hadn't updated my blog in a while...so this one is for you cutie! March has come in rather quickly and I'm working on finishing up so many winter projects such as painting my dollhouse, making bags, trying to get some rooms painted and some serious cleaning done. There always seems to be another project I want to add to the list. We've had beautiful weather here this week so I've managed to get quite a bit done. My mother turned sixty-six on Tuesday so my goal for the week was to try to have her bag I'm making for her done and shipped by Friday. I'm still not sure that is going to happen but I'm working my fingers to the bone. Perhaps I'll have to move that deadline to Monday of next week.

No comments: