Monday, April 27, 2009

Laughs!

This is Lily's favorite spot to stand and sit in the backyard. I call it her "lookout post." It's also her spot to go when she gets so muddy and isn't quite sure how to make it back to the house. It can be quite the funny sight.
As you can see in the photos I do have some green patches of grass. I have been working on planting more grass and everytime I plant a patch I pray over it. Ha! I know, seems kind of funny but I'm just sure that the Lord will give me a little more green grass each year if I pray.
Over the weekend I made cinnamon nut muffins. They turned out so good that I think they are my favorite so far. This week I'll be painting another bedroom and I'm hoping I can do it without falling, pulling a muscle or slamming my toes into anything! James has gotten some pretty good chuckles over my injuries lately. It's rare to have a day lately when I haven't tripped or fallen. Just ask my family about my reputation with falling down the stairs! Perhaps I need to take a class where they teach balance and how to walk. HA!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a smart dog you have! now that the weather is nicer here, our little gordy is finally getting the clue that you poop outside. he loves to run in circles in the backyard and i never tire of watching him do it!