Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Painter I Am NOT......

and why I even attempted is beyond me! The white one is the before photo and the green/red is the new. I was trying to be good and not spend a lot of money and use what we had. I really like these colors on my walls in my home but on this dollhouse, well, what else can I say except for "yuck!" We are getting ready for the Herder family (my sister, hubby and their four kids) invasion in a couple weeks. So, this dollhouse is going to be set aside for a while so I can move onto other projects such as cleaning etc.. Maybe in a couple months I'll feel like attempting to paint it again and will choose yellow or pink. It would look much more cheerful!




1 comment:

Poorfolk said...

i am redoing my dollhouse too. not the outside, just the inside. holly has asked for a dollhouse, so my dad is making her one for christmas. it will be so fun for the two of us to decorate our dollhouses together.