Wednesday, April 29, 2009

How we Amuse Ourselves

People often wonder how James and I manage to entertain ourselves when we tell them we have no satellite television or cable. Well, these photos below prove that we find plenty of entertainment in our home. As you can see, we have tons of fun with Lily and play with her a lot! She wouldn't know what to do if I worked outside the home. I really think she probably is the most spoiled dog in the world but I'm sure that sometimes she just wishes we would leave her alone....in cases where I'm dressing her in a baby outfit...yes, I said baby outfit. I figured if I don't have any kids to dress in cute clothes I can at least dress her. HA!

Lily just wants down.

James ordered a tool bag that came in the mail today. As soon as he unpacked it he put Lily in it and said "look, the perfect bag for Lily". It really was a great size for her but I'm not sure how thrilled she was.




In case you were wondering...yes, this is a baby outfit from Wal-Mart. All it needs is a hole cut in it for her tail. She wasn't really sure what to think when I started to put it on her...and I don't think James knew what to think either. But she was so cute in it! HA! (P.S. No, I didn't really buy this for my dog) HA!



No comments: