Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Tractor Scooter

Really, I'm starting to feel old when I'm thinking about getting a tractor scooter to work in the yard! For all you out there who have chronic illnesses or just never know how you are going to feel when you wake up, well, I'm right there with you. I love working out in my yard and am having such a good time pulling weeds, planting grass and being out there with Lily. What I'm getting sick of though is every time I stand up from bending over I get dizzy and everything starts to black out on me. For a few moments I just feel so ill. Don't worry...this has been happening since I can remember but it seems to be getting more difficult for me. I think it has to do with my low blood pressure. I found this great tractor scooter that I believe will really work well for me and I'll enjoy working in the yard so much more. Check it out here: http://www.gardeners.com/Deluxe-Tractor-Scoot/37-770,default,pd.html

No comments: