Thursday, June 4, 2009

Is it June?

I'm not sure where May went. I had the best time having my sister and her family visit. I met them in Rapid City to do some touristy things and then they came to my home for a few days. If anyone knows my sister, make sure you ask her about the nice scenic drive we went on in the Black Hills. Oh, it was so funny! I hope she can laugh at it now. I don't think she is a big fan of drop offs or heights. :) I loved being with the kids because they are not shy with me at all. I get lots of hugs and they all sit on my lap and give me snuggles. I will only say that I cried a little when they left...only for two days on and off. Hey, I thought that was pretty good. I loved having all the rooms of my home being used and cooking for such a large crowd. It was great to have kids running in the house to! Well, that was the highlight of my May. I'm not sure if anything else that happened or that I did is even worth mentioning.


The Herder Family

Three of the kids just hanging out on my couch. They get along pretty good. I think they are really good kids!

We threw a birthday party for my niece. She turned five while on vacation. I decorated the dining room with pink crate paper and picked up a bouquet of balloons. I think everyone had a good time.


The girls decorating the cake! They had a good time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no writing? your making the pictures do all the talking?