Friday, June 5, 2009

An Awesome Table

My niece built this awesome table for her bedroom. She just finished painting it today. I am very impressed and don't think I could have ever done something like this at her age (13). Aunt Theresa is so proud. Maybe I'll have to have her make me one! :)
Lily has a vet appointment on Monday. She has injured her left leg. I felt bad when I made the appointment when they asked how long she had been injured.....um, almost a month! At first she only did it on and off so I did not think much of it. Thursday she started limping and has not stopped. Poor thing! She loves jumping and running so I'm sure this is hard on her. She does not seem to be in pain and still likes to run around the house when it isn't bothering her so hopefully it won't be anything to serious. Today we were looking at buying some trees and I decided to wait because who knows how much her leg is going to cost to get fixed and she is number one priority in this house. ha!




No comments: