Friday, July 3, 2009

A visit to Mrs. C's

One of my favorite places to go is my girlfriend's ranch. It's a beautiful drive to there and she always makes me feel so welcome and relaxed. I'm pretty sure she gets a few laughs out of my visit as it is quite clear that I'm a city girl and haven't been around animals (except for dogs) at all! So, while I was there last week I took some photos for a couple my girls who came last summer. This was their absolute favorite place that I took them and I know they'd want to see how much the boys have grown. By the way girls, I went there today and she and Mr. C had to kill some rattle snakes the other day.....yuck! You know how much I love snakes....



These are their pigs. The oldest loves to go chase them around. I stay behind the gate because knowing my reputation, they would end up chasing me! ha!




Both boys helping with the chores



The pigs sure do love the mud. It's fun to watch them roll in it...by the way, these are Not guinea pigs...HA!




Mrs. C and her youngest

No comments: