Friday, February 12, 2010

Church Shower

Last weekend the women at church threw Emma and me such a nice baby shower. We had such a wonderful time and Emma was loved on.
My girlfriend Ami sat next to me and it was very hard for me to sit up in front with everyone's eyes on me....but she made it easier.


Emma with some friends

Ami, Emma and me behind a wonderfully delicious cake that a sweet gal made.
She made it all chocolate just for me.


Penny and Emma. Penny took all the photos for me. She did an awesome job and got some great shots.


Emma and me


They make some of the sweetest little outfits for little girls. I just love this outfit with the purse right on the shirt. You just can't go wrong.


When we were in Florida a couple months back my sister-in-law was expecting a baby. She was given a baby shower and when she got home she put everything on her couch and took pictures of it all. I thought that was a really nifty idea so I did the same thing. Now my mom and family can see some of the things that I received from the shower. As you can see...it was quite a bit. :) I decided to spread it out and do two photos.


No comments: