Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wrapping Up The Week

It has been an uneventful week here at our house. I have had a cough/cold all week so we have stayed in for the most part. There is one advantage to having a cold and not feeling well and that is I let myself eat as much mint chocolate chip ice cream as my tummy can handle. ha! Emma doesn't mind staying in either...she is happy as can be just to play, play, play. On Thursday she started rolling from her back to her tummy and can get up on her hands and knees now. She wants to crawl but just can't quite get coordinated enough yet so she just throws herself forward with her legs. It's so funny.

Lily likes to be right next to Emma...she hogs her blanket.

Emma, Daisy and Lily


Emma just loves her fingers...sometimes I think she would be happy with just having them for toys...ha!

Emma and Lily.....I sure do love to cuddle them both!

No comments: