Friday, March 19, 2010

Favorite Pictures of the Week

These are just some of my favorite pictures I've taken this week that I thought the family may enjoy.


Emma loves the quilt that Heather made her.


I think Emma is saying "hey, someone get me out of here!" ha!


Just to let my 13 year old niece (almost 14 now) know why Emma's sleeves are sometimes rolled up. The girl notices the goofy things her aunt does at times...ha! I roll the sleeves up because she sucks on them and they get all soggy and I find it sooooo gross. This way, they aren't so easy for her to get to...ha!


Emma thinks she is ready to sit in a regular size chair at the table with us...not quite yet. :)


Emma just hanging out. No, I didn't put her in this position. She does it all on her own. :)

1 comment:

ramona said...

I may not be family, but I love looking at pictures of Emma! And the dogs and you and James.
Love,
Ramona