Friday, March 19, 2010

Pizza


We love pizza but I get tired of making the same old kind. I was looking around for some ideas last night and found this recipe. While my pizza is not this exact recipe this is where the idea came from. http:// thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/03/caramelized-onion-prosciutto-pizza/
I get a lot of recipes from the Pioneer Woman. A lot of times I don't have the exact ingredients but I always manage to make it yummy.
So here is what is on my pizza...
onions carmalized in brown sugar - I love how this made the pizza sweet
mozarella and colby cheese - I did not have enough to do the whole thing in mozarella so I added the colby cheese
parmesean cheese
a bit of salt
cooked sausage
black olives

I used my own recipe for the pizza crust. I baked the crust at 350 for 5 minutes before adding everything...then plopped it back in the oven for another 15.

1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

Thursday I took pictures of our gluten and casein free pizza, but don't have them posted yet. :)