Monday, March 29, 2010

Jame's projects and a Few Other Things


The men in our families always want to know what James is working on. I went out to his shop (our garage where my car will never get to park...ha) to get a few photos of the cabinets he is building to put all his stuff in. He is getting quite the collection of tools so it is nice that he is FINALLY getting organized. I won't tell you how many years I've been waiting for this....well, not to many but enough. ha.
He has these that he hung on the wall and then will be building some for below them. More pictures will be coming as he makes progress. :)
Oh, and I was proud a few weeks ago when he filled up his trailer with trash!



Of course I couldn't have a post without a picture of Lily and Daisy. Daisy gets kind of freaked out by the flash on my camera so she was trying to hide last night when I took this and Lily was zonked out by Jame's feet. It is her favorite spot when he is home.


Some days I'm not sure what to do with all of Emma's hair. HA! It is all over the place but sure is beautiful. Sometimes I tell her she has Tina Turner hair....ha!

No comments: